Wednesday 27 March 2013

Lights camera "Fashion"

Diversity makes the world go round & the different styles highlighted below border from hippy, to preppy to 'Monaco Classy'. Its my effort to celebrate diversity. Monaco Classy is a term I have coined myself. Its an upmarket look on its own level. See the Monaco picture down the line.
I notice 'the streets are still in love with bright colours. Let me give some colour!
 Dear Summer.... so sorry tosee you go!

Red is always an enigma.
 Almost flawless simplicity but the shoes are iffy for this outfit
 Lights camera Fashion !


The Shoe maketh the woman?

That Monaco Look. Style on it's own level

All black errything
 Colour me bright. Colour will ALWAYS make life beautiful in the right moments!
The prints however are so yesterday
 White is "all time classic". Its the easiest way to blow people away.

That Monaco Look. The Glasses make a STATEMENT !


 Office ready

Sunday afternnon

 Versatile. Bordering on Office but good enough for "Lets Hang-Out"

Here we go again. The High-waist look is back ladies. Run with it !

No comments:

Post a Comment